As 2015 comes to a close and we look forward to an exciting new year, we look back with fond memories and thankful for the many families who have trusted us with their children’s education over the years. Let’s take a stroll and take a look at what happened in 2015!
- We began the celebration of our 40th anniversary — what an amazing journey it has been for the last 4 decades and continue to be!
- Voted the Best Montessori School in Silicon Valley for the 2015 BEST OF THE BEST AWARD!
- Welcomed many new families to the Mandala community for the 2015-2016 school year.
- We added a new much-needed Dragonflies class for our Pre-Kindergarteners and Speech-Language Therapy class, in continued support of our students and their families.
- Proud of the Class of 2015, our Pre-Kindergarten Graduates!
- Established the Spirit of Mandala Award and our first honoree, Mike and Kathi Endris.
- Ms. Denise, our beloved teacher, retired after many years on our teaching staff.
- Hosted a fun Family Picnic to celebrate the end of the 2014-2015 school year. It was wonderful to have so many of our families join in the fun and see so many alumni return to celebrate with us and their siblings!
- Thanks to generous donations from Orchard Supply Hardware (our neighborhood hardware supply store), many Mandala parents, and the Endris Family — we were able to renovate our classrooms and Early Preschool outdoor play area over the summer! Take a look at the fabulous new floors, cabinets & shelves, play areas and much more!
- We launched The Mandala Spirit Shop, an online shop (powered by Zazzle) as an on-going, year-round fundraising effort to support our school.
- Did you notice some new critters appearing on various Mandala communications? We developed a new collection of critters, among other elements such as a new graphic to express the tenets of a Mandala education. It’s all part of our ontinued our branding efforts.
- Our Facebook community of parents continues to grow and our Pinterest boards, including the Preschool Book Club grow in popularity.
There are many events, including our January Open House, and exciting news to share in 2016! Happy New Year everyone!