Friends, family and alumni — Spread the word and share the Mandala spirit with your friends, family or even a neighbor! We’re thrilled to announce a new Mandala Referral Program for New Families. What does that mean? Simply, refer new families to Mandala Children’s House and receive a $25 Gift Card for each new referral family who registers with their first month tuition paid. What’s even better? There is no limit to the number of referrals for our on-going referral program. Have questions about our referral program? Contact Julie Saccento, our Admissions and Enrollment Director.
Friends, we’re excited to be nominated again for Bay Area Parent’s 2016 BEST OF THE BEST AWARD and WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please click the top or below image link to cast your vote for Mandala Children’s House (easily found in the pull-down menu under each category) as BEST PRESCHOOL and BEST MONTESSORI SCHOOL! Voting ends on Thursday, May 5, 2016.
There’s also a perk for casting your vote: Your name is automatically entered for a chance to win a $50 Visa Gift Card and a Family 4-Pack of tickets to great venues such as Gilroy Gardens, SF Symphony, San Francisco Zoo, Children’s Discovery Museum and Disney On Ice with each vote! How cool is that? Spread the word! Share the link with your friends and family!
Open enrollment for Summer Camp and the 2016-2017 School Year has begun! We’re excited for the upcoming Summer Camp and the new school year! The teachers are busily planning hands-on activities and crafts for the summer themes. Take a peek at our Pinterest boards to see what the teachers have been inspired by!
Registration forms for both summer and fall classes are available for download (click “download” to link to PDF) and if you’d like to schedule a personal tour of the school with Julie, our Admissions and Enrollment Director.
We’re excited to announce the theme & dates for our 2016 Summer Camp — A Literary Summer: An Adventure through the World of Books! Each week’s fun activities, creative play & hands-on learning will be centered around our favorite children’s books. Open Enrollment will start March 2 for new families. Watch for more details on the weekly themes & Same Day Priority Enrollment promotions. If you would like to schedule a tour of our school or be notified when enrollment starts, please contact our Admissions & Enrollment Director at email@example.com.
It’s going to be an awesome summer of learning fun under the sun!
Happy New Year!
We have returned from our holiday break rejuvenated and excited for a new year of learning fun! In March, we’ll also be opening enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year. If you are interested in enrolling your child, please contact Julie Saccento, Assistant Head of School, for a personal tour. You can schedule a tour by calling 408.251.8633 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As 2015 comes to a close and we look forward to an exciting new year, we look back with fond memories and thankful for the many families who have trusted us with their children’s education over the years. Let’s take a stroll and take a look at what happened in 2015!
- We began the celebration of our 40th anniversary — what an amazing journey it has been for the last 4 decades and continue to be!
- Voted the Best Montessori School in Silicon Valley for the 2015 BEST OF THE BEST AWARD!
- Welcomed many new families to the Mandala community for the 2015-2016 school year.
- We added a new much-needed Dragonflies class for our Pre-Kindergarteners and Speech-Language Therapy class, in continued support of our students and their families.
- Proud of the Class of 2015, our Pre-Kindergarten Graduates!
- Established the Spirit of Mandala Award and our first honoree, Mike and Kathi Endris.
- Ms. Denise, our beloved teacher, retired after many years on our teaching staff.
- Hosted a fun Family Picnic to celebrate the end of the 2014-2015 school year. It was wonderful to have so many of our families join in the fun and see so many alumni return to celebrate with us and their siblings!
- Thanks to generous donations from Orchard Supply Hardware (our neighborhood hardware supply store), many Mandala parents, and the Endris Family — we were able to renovate our classrooms and Early Preschool outdoor play area over the summer! Take a look at the fabulous new floors, cabinets & shelves, play areas and much more!
- We launched The Mandala Spirit Shop, an online shop (powered by Zazzle) as an on-going, year-round fundraising effort to support our school.
- Did you notice some new critters appearing on various Mandala communications? We developed a new collection of critters, among other elements such as a new graphic to express the tenets of a Mandala education. It’s all part of our ontinued our branding efforts.
- Our Facebook community of parents continues to grow and our Pinterest boards, including the Preschool Book Club grow in popularity.
There are many events, including our January Open House, and exciting news to share in 2016! Happy New Year everyone!
Join us for an Open House on Saturday, January 9th from 10:30am to 12noon. If you missed our previous Open House events, this is a great opportunity to tour our classrooms & garden setting school grounds, meet teachers & the preschool director and learn about our programs and enrollment period in March 2016 for Summer Camp and 2016-2017 school year. We’ll also have some parent resources and articles written by Anne Kangas, our Head of School and Family Services Director.
Discover why we were voted BEST MONTESSORI SCHOOL in SILICON VALLEY for 2015. We look forward to meeting you!
RSVP HERE: http://bit.ly/jan15-openhouse
TIP: Subscribe to our Facebook page’s Events listing and never be left out of the loop on upcoming events and activities. Also, if you are unable to attend the Open House, you can always contact the office at 408.251.8633 to schedule a personal tour during school hours.
preschool open house, mandala children’s house events, silicon valley montessori preschool, award-wining montessori preschool, san jose montessori preschool, early child development, early learning, january 2016 preschool open house, best montessori preschool silicon valley winner, best of the best 2015 winner
The last 2 weeks of the year is always reserved for some time with family and friends to celebrate the season and usher in the new year. So, we created this fun bucket list to help you find new ways to have fun with your little one, if you need fresh new ideas. You can DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE (PDF) of the bucket list and pin it to your fridge or wherever your family schedule hub happens to be. Feel free to share out post and printable.
winter bucket list, preschool activities, what to do with your child on vacation, winter activities, christmas bucket list, mandala children’s house, winter vacation bucket list, san jose, california, snow, preschool, montessori
We’re excited to share with you the Mandala Spirit Shop (powered by Zazzle)! There’s something for everyone — alumni, parents and grandparents, aunties and uncles, and your little Cocoons, Ladybugs, Caterpillars, Bumblebees, and Grasshoppers! Every order through the Mandala Spirit Shop benefits Mandala and contributes toward our fundraising efforts! We also have our commemorative 40th Anniversary products in the shop, too! So, visit the online shop, browse the selection of products with our own little critters and show your Mandala pride!