Mandala Children’s House, Inc. is a § 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation. Our tax ID # is 94-2371426.
Tuition is figured on a yearly basis for families enrolled by Sept. 1st. Fees are based on a full school year, paid in 10 equal monthly installments, and they do not reflect the number of days attended in a given month. After September 1st, payments will be pro-rated to reflect a child’s starting date. Our operating budget includes periodic holidays, staff in-service days, and anticipated child absences. After the Adjustment Period, no refunds will be given, as Mandala has limited enrollment and fixed costs. There will be no refunds for illness or vacation.
SECOND CHILD FAMILY DISCOUNT
Families with a second child receive a discount of 5%, deducted monthly from their family tuition.
- Registration Fee: This is a non-refundable yearly fee (per child) paid at the time of registration.
- Family Activity Fee: This is a non-refundable yearly fee (per child), which covers the cost of school events. It is paid at the time of registration.
- Tuition Payable: The first tuition payment is due August1st. Summer school fees are due June1st.
- Tuition may be paid in one of three ways:  one yearly payment,  two half-yearly payments, or  ten (10) equal installments. Payments may be paid online manually through IPN (Intuit Payment Network) on a monthly basis or by check in the office. All first payments are due August 1st and in monthly installments thereafter through May. For those paying in two half-yearly payments, the second payment is due Jan. 1st.
- Late Payments: During the school year, a $25 late fee is charged for payments received after the 5th of the month.
- Insufficient Funds: A $30 assessment fee is charged for returned checks or insufficient funds.
- Unpaid Accounts: We use a collection agency for unpaid accounts. Parents are liable for reasonable attorney fees and collection costs.
Upon entry into school, the non-refundable Registration Fee, the Activity Fee, and one tuition installment must be paid. Children are then given a 2-week Adjustment Period in order to assure that Mandala is the best fit for your child, your family, and our classroom. If, after two weeks, it is determined by either party that our program is not a good match for your child, we will happily refund ½ month’s tuition and the entire Activity Fee. The Registration Fee is not refundable.
NOTIFICATION OF WITHDRAWAL
Parents must give Mandala 30 days’ written notice if they plan to withdraw their child from school. School fees are payable for 30 days following notification of withdrawal. If parents choose to withdraw their child before the start of the school year in September and the school is not yet full, the first installment will not be refunded.
NO REFUNDS AFTER APRIL 1ST
If you choose to withdraw your child from school after April 1st, you will owe the remainder of your tuition payments through May. We are unable to fill our open slots after April 1st.