Directions for making your online tuition payment
Go to https://ipn.intuit.com/
- Follow the guide to sign up and create an account. If you have already done this, you may log in at the top of the screen using your email address and the password that you provided when you created your account.
- Once logged in, select the Send Payment button along the left side of the screen.
- In the To Email Address field, type in firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Amount field, input either:
- the full annual tuition amount;
- half of the annual tuition (to be paid twice yearly, by August 1st and January 1st); OR
- if paying in 10 installments, one-tenth of the annual tuition payment. (For example, if your child’s annual tuition is $7,200, the amount of your monthly payment will be $720.00, due on the first of each month, August through May)
*If you are unsure as to how much your tuition is, please contact the Mandala office and we will be happy to assist you.
- If you would like to make automatic recurring payments, check the Make this a recurring payment box, and follow instructions to set the system up to automatically pay Mandala each month.
- In the Invoice/Reference # field, provide the name of your child (or children) for whom you are paying tuition.
- Click the Payment Method dropdown and select the account you want to use. Your valid bank account will appear here once you have created and set up your account. (Mandala does not accept credit card payments.)
- If you don’t want to pay immediately, use the Send Date field to schedule the payment for a future date.
- Click the Continue button.
- Review your payment details. If you need to make a change, click the Back button.
- Click Send Payment. PaymentNetwork emails the recipient to let them know your payment is on the way.
If you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Mandala office. Additionally, Intuit offers many thorough answers to frequently asked questions and tutorials under the FAQ and Support tabs at the top of the page once you’ve logged in.